Monday, March 10, 2008

If You're Happy and You Know it Clap your Hands

I THINK I LOVE SPAGHETTI!!!
OH YEAH BABY!!! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!
BROCOLLI...NOT SO MUCH!!!
BUT I MIGHT EAT IT ANYWAYS IF YOU PUT IT IN MY FACE!!!

Nate likes food...a lot of food!!! He is such a happy, funny baby and is willing to eat ABSOLUTELY anything we put in front of him. So far though he loves nothing more than he spaghetti! Look at that chunky-chunk face, the boy loves his food!

Adding to the wonder of Nate, he can now clap his hands in addition to waving bye-bye!!! What a smartie! He says dog, ball, mama, dada and he moos like a cow.

Today the family went to Stride Rite (a rite of passage for all babies) to get his first pair of big boy shoes! He looks adorable!

2 comments:

Rebecca Ladina said...

Wow - good to see he's a hearty eater!

Gromma said...

Sammy,

I am going to dig up the pictures of YOU eating spaghetti...pretty much the same expression and the same intent! Who ever said that food likes and dislikes weren't hereditary had never seen pictures like these!

Nate is absolutely adorable. I live his wicked grin and beautiful eyes. Oh yes..great teeth!

Love to all,

Gromma