Sunday, March 2, 2008

Little drummer boy!!!


Nate is my little musician! This little boy loves drumming, playing the piano, banging on the tables, shaking maracas, etc... Nate and I take a music class on Monday mornings, that is so special because it is Nate and Momma time! We love it. He talks, and squeals and is general the happiest baby around! Nate is so interested in all the other babies in class! It is so fun to have this time together!

2 comments:

Gromma said...

Yeah Nate! Music is good for the soul! I can't believe how much you have changed since we saw you at Christmas...you look like a little boy now, not just a baby.

Your mom ought to get you and your brother one of those play microphones that project voices. They run on bateries and are fun. She would have loved one when she and Aunt Nikki used to sing and dance up in her room.

Love you lots,

Gromma

Grammy said...

Another musician in the family....I just didn't expect a drummer!! Nate looks like a little boy not a baby...why do they have to grow up so fast.

Love from the Grammy.