Sunday, March 2, 2008

random tidbits

Eli tinkled on the big potty tonight for the very first time ever!!!! Sam has been working on this with him for the past couple of months (Eli sits on the potty right after his night time bath every night), but of course Eli saves this cool, new, big boy manuever for a night when daddy isn't home.

Funny Eli story: During nap time today, Eli had a bit of trouble winding down and was running around like a maniac. All of sudden there was total silence so I figured that he finally fell asleep. All of a sudden I hear this little "help me momma", followed by quite a few giggles and chuckles. So I hurry into his room only to see 2 little, wiggly feet and legs sticking out from under his bed. That crazy boy had managed to wedge himself under the bed and got stuck there. He told me he was hiding from the tickle monster which he thought was HILARIOUS!!! Eli is definitely a happy handful!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Yeah Eli!! What a big boy going potty in the toilet. Grammy is soooo proud.

Gromma said...

Eli's imagination is fun! I am hoping that you will compile a book of Eli "isms".
THis one is almost as funny as his "Pajamas falling off".
Can't wait to see you in your'ductor hat, Eli.

Love you,

Gromma