Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy 10 months Nate!




Nate is 10 months old (well he has been since the 31st of January but I am lagging a bit behind these days). In honor of being 10 months old Nate has a HUGE new trick, he can pull himself up to a standing position. I put Nate in crib for a few minutes to get dressed and when I came back in to get him he was staning up holding on to the side of his crib with an ENORMOUS grin on his face. He was so proud of himself!!!!


I am pretty sure that Nate is going to stick with the commando crawl versus an ordinary crawl because as we all know, there is nothing ordinary about my boys!


4 comments:

Rebecca Ladina said...

He looks a lot like his big bro in those picts!!!!

Grammy said...

His eyes are just like Eli's! What a great happy smile he has. Way to go Nate pulling yourself up is a big milestone...I want both boys running around when I get there...yikes! The poor Grammy!!

Gromma said...

You are in Trouble!

Watch out world, there are Two King boys on the move!

Momma

Gromma said...

I just realized something...Nate's hands are huge! I see a football or rugby player in the future!

Gromma