Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
The King Men
Just a great picture of my guys in action! Those King Men sure are handsome devils!
I tell you, now, you are going to have to watch out for the girls who swarm around your boys. What with the "yo Baby" and "Hey Baby" ( I am sure Nate will come up with his own) you are in TROUBLE!
Sam, you will have to have the "girlfriend" talk with those boys, sooner than most.
2 comments:
Sammie...How lucky your are to have three handsome men in your house! How lucky they are to have you to take care of them.
I tell you, now, you are going to have to watch out for the girls who swarm around your boys. What with the "yo Baby" and "Hey Baby" ( I am sure Nate will come up with his own) you are in TROUBLE!
Sam, you will have to have the "girlfriend" talk with those boys, sooner than most.
Hope you basement dries out quickly!
Love to all,
Momma/ Gromma
Post a Comment