
Eli is a giant flirt, and his flirting has taken off in all new directions. For a while now he has jokingly said (Hey baby, hey yo!), the "hey baby" is what his daddy says to momma when he wants to get my attention, and the "hey yo" is Eli's own genius invention (who knows where that came from).Now usually Eli reserves "hey baby, Hey Yo" for momma when he wants to be a big joker, but recently he decided to test this phrase out on the unsuspecting women of Champaign-Urbana, IL. On a recent shopping trip to the mall (we call this special shopping, though it should be called insanity) I had loaded Eli into the double stroller and was getting set to get Nate set up when I hear Eli say "Hey baby, Hey yo" REALLY LOUDLY, proceeded by lots of female giggling and more "Hey baby, Hey Yo's". I looked up to see 20 something girls walking into the mall giggling and blowing kisses to my toddler. Thats right, my 2 year old son hit on college girls as they walked past the car. Picking up chicks at 2...we are big trouble when he is a teenager!
3 comments:
I'm rolling laughing at my desk!!!!! I love it!!!!
Like Aunt Bec I'm at my desk laughing out loud!! Everyone had to come over to read and take a look!!
Grammy
Eli,
You are starting a little bit early, maybe save yourself until kindergarten. Yo Baby?!!!! :)
You make your pop pop proud!
Love you,
Gromma
Post a Comment