Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cutie Pie Crawler

Happy Happy Boy!
Look at that little peek-a-boo tongue and those twinkly eyes!
Chunky-chunk arms!

This is Nate's newest expression: Crinkle Nose!

Nate is CRAWLING!!!! He took off this past week after months of commando crawling, and he is SO FAST!!! The whole family is very intrigued with the newest mobile member of the family! HE is such a sweetie and gets around so well! Nate is also pulling himself up and lowering himself down on everything (milo included...very funny!!!). He says Mama, Da Da, dog and now Uh-oh. He is a busy, busy boy!

4 comments:

Gromma said...

Sweet Nate, I think you got the crinkly nose from watching Eli. Honestly, you are so adorable. I think your hair is going to be red! Does that mean that freckles are soon to follow?

When you start walking, your momma and daddy are going to have a hard time keeping their heads on straight. I think you will spend a lot of time following Eli around, so if they can corral ELi, they can corral you! Maybe!

Love you so much,

Gromma

Gromma said...

Oh...I forgot to say how cute his two teeth are. Is he close to adding some to the top? I love how their faces change when teeth are added to the equation.

Love you all,

Gromma

Rebecca Ladina said...

I agree with Gromma, little bro is definitely stealing some of Eli's funny faces!!!!!

Grammy said...

That baby is just too darn cute!!

love Grammy