I Am looking for trouble... and I will find it!
Look at the smile. This boy keeps us on our toes!Eli keeps us cracking up with the things that pop out of his mouth! He is such a sponge and he will pick up something and save it for use at the perfect moment weeks later! Here is a sampling of some of Eli's latest genius:
While eating lasagna: " I found an ENORMOUS peice of pasta... I'm TRICKY!!"
while eating a bratwurst: "I'm Grubbing" (this is daddy-frat boy slang for eating a ton of food)
while eating the same piece of bratwurst: "Im going to town" (more frat boy slang)
While trying out a new food: "I dont like that...that means NO momma". (this one earned a talking too)
While supposedly napping: "HELP! My pajamas fell off!" (translation, I unzipped them, took them off and hid them under the bed).
while watching momma get ready for a dinner with friends: "Momma's Fancy"
While waiting in line at starbucks: "I want a marmel cacciato" (I want a carmel macchiato).
The list goes on and on! Pretty much, he is gigantic comedian and we NEVER EVER know what he is going to say or do next! We love that about Eli!
*****Eli is pedaling his trike all around the neighborhood without help! He pedals so fast that his daddy has to do the professor shuffle to keep up with him! ITs amazing how fast our big boy is growing up!
3 comments:
OK,
You can SEE the mischief in Eli's eyes! I agree...he is thinking about what he is going to do next.
I think you need to keep a journal of Eli sayings. Some day you will be able to hand it to him and say..."see, you have been in training for years"....But training for what?
That is the big question!
Eli, you look like you have lost some weight...are you growing again? How tall are you?
Love you so much,
Gromma
i love that sam is training him in frat-boy speak!!!!! lol
Eli is something else!! What a clever little boy he is. I can't believe how fast he is growing up.
love grammy
Post a Comment