Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Sunday, November 18, 2007
The King brothers are CRAZY!!!!!
The silliest brothers on the block!
When baby brothers attack!
This is what happens when I try to take brother pictures of my boys! I think the pictures say it all!
The funny thing is that this is probably the easiest time you'll have getting pictures of them together. Give 'em a couple of years when punching & wedgies become fun! lol
2 comments:
Oh those two are a handful. Great, great pictures. I appreciate how hard it is to get good shots!!
I miss those boys. Love you all
The Gammy
The funny thing is that this is probably the easiest time you'll have getting pictures of them together. Give 'em a couple of years when punching & wedgies become fun! lol
Post a Comment