Sunday, November 18, 2007

Santa Toddler



Eli and Nate met Santa this weekend at a event to raise money in support of community charities. Eli, being the social butterfly that he is, thought Santa was cool and loved sitting on his lap (pretty much because everyone was taking his picture). Nate thought Santa was a tad weird and tried to through his body off of Santa's lap. So, we have a terrific Eli picture and NO Nate picture. I am on a mission though and the boys and I are going to the Mall with Friends to take some more Santa pictures with both boys together. (the mall Santa has a real beard and a real Mrs. Claus. Cant wait

2 comments:

Gromma said...

Great pictures! I love the fact the Eli liked Santa. You hated Santa until you were almost four.
It sounds as if you should be the Santa photographer again next year. Maybe if you are taking the picture, Nate will let it happen and give you one of his "I love My Momma" smiles.
What a great way to end my weekend. Pictures!

Love to all,

Momma/gromma

Grammy said...

Eli is going to love Christmas this year!

Gammy