Sunday, November 18, 2007

JOKERS

Yep! I am about 2 seconds away from chucking this spoon at your head!
Crazy Baby Headed This Way!!!!

Oh Yeah! I am definitely up to no good!


Watch out! I am coming to get you!!!


So, our boys are total jokers. Eli is constantly cracking us, the neighbors, strangers in the grocery store, my friends, his friends, and his baby brother up with his antics. There is no-such-thing as a serious moment for Eli. Which at NEARLY 2 is how life should be. He loves to get laughs out of us and tells us his own knock knock jokes. Sam also just taught him to say "why did the chicken cross the road...to get to the other side". However, Eli has his own version of this,"why did the chicken run across the street....HA HA HA HA HA....to run away from the people (we have absolutely no idea, but it is too funny).
Nate, is a talking, laughing, squealing maniac and will go on these baby noise-making benders for 30 plus minutes where he just goes batty. We love to watch his little face light up and his belly laugh is too much. Eli and Nate have a mutual admiration society going on these days and they crack each other up all the time too! Just look at those goofballs!




2 comments:

Gromma said...

I am also waiting to hear Eli say, "Dios Mios"...Oh My God in Spanish...way to go mom!

Well, Aunt Valmere is waiting to be entertained by the boys, Wednesday. Honestly, she is so excited to see you, and I am so jealous!

Love you,
Momma

Grammy said...

Those two are definitely entertaining. With Eli, it's not just what he says, but it's the way he imitates his mother. He copies her hand motions and movememnts. Hilarious!! What a character.

Gammy