Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm a Cowboy and other genius toddler phrases



Eli is a pretty funny toddler. He has the vocabulary and speaking abilities of a 3 year old and constantly shocks us with the things he says. Today when talking about which of his friends were girls and which were boys I asked Eli "Eli, are you a boy?" and he said "No, Im a COWBOY!". Seriously, where does he come up with this stuff.

3 comments:

Grammy said...

A cowboy!!! Why not a 49er?? That boy is something else.

Rebecca Ladina said...

That is hilarious!!!!!!

Gromma said...

Ride 'em cowboy. i am telling you, horses are in your future.

Sam, you look really tired in that picture. You guys have to believe that there will be a time...soon, where you will actually sleep all night. I know Sammy doesn't believe that. It IS true!

Can't wait to see you all,

Momma