Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happy Happy 6 months Nate








Happy 6 months Nate! Nate will be 6 months old tomorrow and what a 6 months they have been. Whew! He is such a joy to us. Nate has this sparkling smile and twinkling eyes that just catch hold of your heart and wont let go. He is such a love. He is sitting up now, with a few topples here and there, but he is definitely mastering it. Nate loves to chat and is pretty much a happy squealer throughout the day.
To celebrate his 6 month birthday, Nate got solids (rice cereal) for the first time today. This pictures show how much he loved it...look at the smile. We anticipated that he would take a couple of bites and spit most of it out. Not a chance. Our little fatty chowed down and loved every minute of it (he is such a King/Munger male...big eaters one and all). The last picture shows proud mommy (me) with her little man after his first meal.
Life is pretty sweet in the King household these days!


3 comments:

Gromma said...

Nate,

Happy 6th month day! You are just SO handsome, and I think that rice cereal will soon be replaced with 1lb New York steaks!

Sammy, YOU are a beautiful momma!

Love to all,

Momma

Grammy said...

That baby is just the most precious. What a sweetheart. Sammy, thats a great picture of you.

Baby eathing in a high chair...hmmm I think I could be inspired to do a scrapbook page!!!

Happy six months Nate! Love you.

Rebecca Ladina said...

I'm really not surprised that Nate took down the food like a champ! Hopefully Nate will be able to fend off Eli stealing food from him in the later years (Sam - french fries, Grammy's house, yeah I'm still holding that one against you).