Check out the rolls!
Happy Happy Boy! Nate the great is getting his two front teeth and is pretty mad about it. Now for Nate that means that he would like my company and undivided attention at night and that he only wants to nap in my arms (which really I do not mind all that much...the nap part not the night part). Nate continually amazes us with his sweet and sunny disposition. He is just a giant teddy bear. He looks very rolly-polly these days which we love. It makes our hearts happy to see Nate so robust and healthy. Thats our boy
3 comments:
What a face!!!! I want to squeeze his cheeks!!!!
I want to squeeze his whole body!!
Nate doesn't know that his mommy is sleep deprived, because she is always there with a smile on her face. Thats what moms are for!
He is such a charming baby, I can't wait to see his smile when he gets those teeth!
Love,
Gromma
Post a Comment