Brother Hug after the race
Classic Nate and Eli faces
Worn out boys!
Nate and Daddy during a pre-race snuggle
Eli and his momma!The boys ran in the Illinois Marathon Kids race again this year and had a blast! They start out just outside the Football stadium and make a lap all the way around! They were adorable! Just like last year Eli came out sprinting and almost keeled over 3/4 of the way through. He cried and ran the last 1/4 of it saying "I can make it"... he is the most dramatic child ever! He is also fast like his momma! Nate happily cruises at his own pace with his unique one-arm running style. He is hilarious! I love doing this events with the boys!
2 comments:
Pretty soon, they will be old enough to run the race with their Momma and daddy. You will be known as the Flying Kings!
Great pictures!
Love to all the jocks,
Gromma
what an athletic family...Sammie you look great. I love the pics of the boys together...such brotherly love.
Post a Comment