Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Mommy

Gromma and Mommy trying to avoid Bob the dog!
Aunt Valmere and Aunt Glenda are partners in crime!
Everyone should have a pirate visit on their birthday! I had Captain Eli!
Bob and Nate are always up to no good!
Mommy and her boys!

What a special birthday I had this year! My Mom was in town which was a special treat! We had lunch with Aunt Valmere and Aunt Glenda at a favorite cafe! We ate yummy take out for dinner and Gromma made the best cobbler for dessert! What a treat!

2 comments:

Gromma said...

It was wonderful to be able to spend your birthday with you. We did have a lot of fun that day, and every day that I was there. Just more memories to tuck away for a rainy day.

Love to all,

Momma

Grammy said...

What a special birthday!