Crossing over the massive suspension bridge! Yes, Bob made it across too!
These are not boys, these are naughty elves determined to cause mischief throughout the forest! Look at those faces!
First attempt: Chaos
Second attempt: Mom face + Chaos
Third Attempt: Only the dog sat and smiled for the camera!Last weekend we spent a fantastic day at Turkey Run State Park! It is only 1.5 hours from here but it is so beautiful and reminds us a great deal of Michigan. We went on a steep, windy, and muddy 2 mile hike that was awesome! The boys are such troopers and Bob is a natural on the trail (in fact he is ALWAYS the best behave boy on our hikes). Sam and I have always loved to hike so much and it is a treat to share it with our hooligans!
2 comments:
We can go on a short hike while you are here. I I can see these hiking pictures through the years, as the boys get older and stronger, you can find new adventures to share. Maybe you can do camping too!
Thanks for the smiles.
Love and hugs,
Gromma
Oh my, I can't wait to see those two!
Post a Comment