Today is the first day of the King Brother's reign of happiness at University Primary School's pre-k classroom! They have been so excited about today! These cutie-pies even chose to where matching shirts because they are brothers! Sam gave them the Brothers pep talk, so they know that they never-ever let anyone pick on or hurt their brother! They are adorable! All I could think about when they walked away is that they used to be my tiny babies! My mommy heart is a bit sore today! Sob!
4 comments:
I hope they had a great day at school! I can already see myself looking in the window and door all day long when Emma goes to school.
I love these pictures! What a pair...the King Brothers! I hope that for as long as they will play along, you take first day of school pictures at the door. Wouldn't that make an amazing collage?
I can still remember walking you and Chris down the block to school.
Love and Hugs,
Momma
Watch out school, the King Brothers are in the building!
PopPop
They are so adorable. How special when you can share the first day of school with your brother.
Post a Comment