Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Champaign County Fair

The King brothers in the Engine of the little train!
Dino Boy
Seriously, could they be any cuter?
Nate on a motorcycle makes me very nervous
The little dragon roller coaster was a huge hit with Eli
Look at that face!

We had a great time at the Champaign County fair this year! The people watching was awesome, the kiddie rides were perfect and it was only 90 instead of 95! It doesn't get better than that. The boys LOVE all of the little rides and I have to admit it is so fun to watch their happy little faces!

1 comment:

Gromma said...

Those kiddie rides are also perfect for this Gromma. Do they even let big chickens on them any more. I loved seeing Eli hold his arms up like they do on BIG roller coasters...cute. Yes, I agree with you that Nate on a motor cycle is a truly scary thought. Did they have 4H and FFA animals and sewing and quilting and food there too? I miss the San Benito County Fair. Your not only making great fun for the boys, but great memories.

Love and Hugs,

Gromma