Well, it has been two months since I last posted, which officially makes me the worlds worst blogger (even Nikki is a more frequent blogger than I am...geesh)! We have had an epic two months! Get ready for the longest blog post ever:
The boys are absolutely flourishing in school! They L-O-V-E being in the same class and we have come to realize that there are indeed good and bad things that come with having your babies 16 months apart! We had some issues early on where the boys went into tag team mode and were disrespectful (not listening and crazy)! That happened only once! Other than that they have made new friends they are learning a ton and they love it! Nate still thinks he is a 4 year old and though we try to get him to play with 3 year olds he thinks they are babies! He is too funny!
We had LOTS of visitors! Thank goodness for the grandparents! My dad came first and the boys were in heaven with all of that guy time with Pop Pop (Sam was in heaven too, man time=cigar walks)! Then my mom was here for 1 day before she and I took off on a tri-state adventure! We were gone for 10 LONG days but she made it possible by going with me and kept me sane (mostly) while I was away! My Mother-in-Law arrived two days after we left and kept my guys in check, feed them and loved on them! Seriously, best grandma's ever!
It did take a while for the boys to recover from mommy's extended absence as I have only EVER been away from them for 2 nights! When I picked them up at preschool the day I got home, Eli and I ran into each others arms and cried! Nate didn't let me out of his sight for the first week and he is still stalking me 4 weeks later!
We have had field trips, and outings, ice skating and tennis, music and improv all of which have remained unrecorded due to the fast and painful death of my camera (Eli + camera=dead camera). But, Pop Pop took pity on us, or was so desperate for pictures that he had no choice and sent us his camera! Thank you, thank you, thank you! So these pictures are for you Pop Pop!
The King Brothers are back! Expect LOTS of pictures in the next few weeks!
3 comments:
Oh, thank goodness! I was failing fast, lack of pictures equals fading gromma. But...with a simple infusion of happy faces, I am back, plump with joy! These pictures are fantastic. I think the first would make a good selection for your multiple shot Christmas Card. Are we voting?
Can't wait to see Halloween pictures.
Love to all,
Gromma
"even Nikki is a more frequent blogger than I am"?!?!?!?!
I take some serious exception to that.
Glad you're back. It's ON NOW Sista!!!
I check the blog almost everyday...just hoping for a new pic!! I'm so happy you're back. Seriously, I can't tell you how much I enjoy the pictures and your stories. BTW...what a happy picture of you and the boys. love you
Post a Comment