Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tennessee

Building a tree-fort on the front porch
Nature walk with Gromma
Mountain Man Eli asleep after a hard day exploring
Super sick baby Nate

Dear Tennessee,

Thank you for one of the most amazing vacations! It was such a treat to stay in our gorgeous cabin in the Smokey Mountains with Gromma and Pop Pop, Uncle Chris and Auntie Becca and cousin Emma. We loved tubing down the river, fishing, hiking, swimming and exploring. We loved every minute of our trip (Except where Nate contracted the plague and Eli developed Pneumonia on the last day). We can't wait for our trip next summer! Love, The Kings



1 comment:

Gromma said...

I am still smiling when I think of our trip. It was perfect, except for the boys getting sick. But even not feeling well, they were great! I love our memory book that Auntie Becca made for us all, it stays on our counter where we eat and dad and I share it and talk about the pictures. Next year, when we go tubing, I am going to make sure I have a GOOD camera that can get wet.

I can't wait!

Gromma