Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Illustrated Man



About a month ago Sam was reading the collection of short stories called "The Illustrated Man" by Ray Bradbury. Eli was completely curious about the cover with a picture of man covered in tattoos so Sam explained the premise to him (every tattoo tells a story). Of course, this seemed magical to Eli and I can only hope he gets over this before he is old enough to get tatted up (thanks Gromma and Grammy... hee hee!). This morning I think Eli had a little too much alone time in his room because he came running downstairs shouting " I am the illustrated man". The boy was not kidding. He had colored on every available surface of his body!

3 comments:

Grammy said...

Don't worry the grandma's can take the heat!! Is that child getting taller??? He looks like he's grown a foot in just a month!

Gromma said...

Thats My Boy!

Gromma

Gromma said...

Yup, he is way taller than the counter. Maybe you should start giving the boy basketball tips, he could be a future NBA star!

Gromma