Saturday, April 17, 2010

Fantastic Friday

Nate getting ready
A bit blurry but you get the general idea
Nate's pillow train
Eli's pillow train
My two train conductors!

Friday afternoon has become something pretty great in the king household! We usually have lunch and playtime with friends immediately after preschool! We then come home and have a lazy rest time which sometimes involves actual sleep! After snack we let it rip! We dance, we sing, we tear all the pillows off of the couches and make pillow trains! This friday we had a new addition to the fun... YOGA! The boys and I spread out our yoga mats (their Lightening Mc Queen towels) and we turned on a kids yoga dvd! It was so much fun! Eli is rubberband man and has to be the most flexible child in the world! Nate was awesome for about the first half but then he loved the turtle pose so much he just stayed with it and other variations of it for the rest of the time! I love these memories with my boys!

2 comments:

Gromma said...

Yeah for Fridays! I love the pillow trains. You used to build something like that on really HOT days in El Centro. I can just picture Nate in the Turtle pose, it makes me giggle!

Lucky boys making wonderful memories. By the way, I cannot believe how tall Eli is!

Love to all,

Gromma

Grammy said...

All aboard! I would love a ride on that train.