Monday, April 19, 2010

Backyard of Boys

Nate after he crashed into the garage, on purpose, for the 10th time!
Bike vs. rocket!
Hide and seek with mom! I am a sneaky tree-hider! I love his surprise!
I was "it"! They both hid in our little climbing structure and giggled like maniacs!
You found me momma!

Now that Spring is here (and it better stay here or else) we are spending so much time out back! The boys are old enough now that we can play games of tag, hide-in-seek, soccer, races, et... It is so much fun! They also create crazy boy adventures usually involving pirates or ninjas! I think our neighbors think are children are feral do to all of the squealing, yelling, and maniacal laughter! Truth be told, they are a tiny bit feral!

3 comments:

Gromma said...

All happy, healthy, boys are a touch feral. That's what makes them boys! I am happy for you all that you can get out and enjoy your back yard. You can probably sit on the steps and just watch the madness, because they are old enough now that you don't have to be an active part of their play 100% of the time.

You know, you giant tree back there is truly great. Although I do have visions of Nate trying to scale it someday...soon.

Thanks for the happy pictures to start my day!

Love and Hugs,

Gromma

Rebecca Ladina said...

nate's little devilish grin is irresistible!!!! he can do no wrong in auntie's eyes! ;-)

Grammy said...

I can see the dents in your garage! Busy active boys.