The boys have expressed a big interest in gardens, flowers, etc... For those of you who know Sam and I well... we HATE to do yard work. Things like Painting, rewiring of houses, refinishing furniture are more our thing! But for my boys I am willing to try just about anything! We went and got some soil, petunias and these awesome piggy watering buckets! It was so fun. They each have their own hanging basket to water! Lets see if those plants survived the planting process!
3 comments:
The gardening instinct comes naturally, it just skipped you, Sammy. Oh, I love these pictures. I hope their plants thrive. Why don't you let them put in a few corn plants in the back by the fence. That they would really love. Get a little packet of seed and put two corn kernels in each hole. Just poke you finger into the dirt for the hole. Gently cover it up, add water and watch.
Corn sort of grows without any help.
Give my two farmers a big hug,
Gromma
grammy would LOVE these picts!!!! i wish i was there to garden with them!!!
Looks like they are very serious about their gardening. Yes, the gardening gene is a strong one ...it just missed you and Sam! I'm making copies of these for Great Grammy. She will be so proud.
Post a Comment