Such a gloomy winter day in the Midwest! We decided to have a picnic lunch on a blanket in front of our gorgeous Christmas tree! It was so much fun! The boys loved imaging that we were in a forest! Tomorrow is wednesday which means its Le Peep day! The boys and I go out to lunch together every wednesday at our favorite breakfast place. They even order for themselves now! I love going on dates (both at home and out and about) with my guys!
3 comments:
What a fun mommy you are! Picnics in the house by the Christmas tree are the best!
I love the way they try to get out of camera range.
See you all soon,
Love and hugs,
Gromma
A picnic under the Xmas tree....you really are the best mom!
Oh, I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed seeing the boys sharing their picnic with their babies. I really think they will love seeing Baby Emma at Christmas. I plan on wearing my camera out while I am there.
Momma
Post a Comment