Thursday, December 3, 2009

No Nap Nate





Nate during naptime today















Conked out yesterday during nap

















Waking up....


















He loves me a lot











I sure love this little ball of thunder! Nate has not napped since we took his binky away in late August. He is a pretty adaptable kid and does a great job playing (not quietly most days) at nap. Very rarely he will fall asleep and put himself to bed. Just look at that sleepy, chubby baby face!

Today at the end of nap time I walked in to his room to find him curled up in one of his book boxes reading! He told me he was box-boy. I think he is nothing short of adorable!

2 comments:

Gromma said...

O.K, Pop Pop and I agree...he is absolutely adorable. That sleepy little face is too precious!
Gromma

Grammy said...

Precious, precious child. Makes you want to just squeeze him!!