Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
The Mall Santa
The boys and I went to visit Santa at the mall today! They were so excited and very cute! This picture is the only one in which they were both looking at the camera! It's like catchy the lock ness monster on film!
So is it just me, or does Eli always look as if he is ready to launch himself OFF of Santa's lap? I love their outfits, and the fact that you managed to get the little cuties to pose together.
2 comments:
So is it just me, or does Eli always look as if he is ready to launch himself OFF of Santa's lap? I love their outfits, and the fact that you managed to get the little cuties to pose together.
Love my boys!
Gromma
Too cutie. Isn't there a similar pic taken with the mall Santa with Nate pulling his beard?? I think their legs are a little longer!!!hahaha
Post a Comment