Saturday, December 19, 2009

Eagle Eyed Eli

Eli had his 4 year checkup on Thursday afternoon, and he did such a great job! His hearing is perfect (always a relief after all the ear drama of last year), and his vision is better than perfect at 20/16!!! Eli continue his trend of baby gigantico. He is 43 inches (95%) and 45.5 pounds (97%). Eli's doctor and I spent some time discussing how healthy he is now compared to this time last year. We are so thankful for his good health and for how much the tubes have helped him! Let's hope his 5 year check up is just as fantastic!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Wow! He's the picture of health...!! Yes, I remember last year there were some sad looking Eli pictures. Look at him now. BTW that is a great pic. Thanks for the good news.

Gromma said...

Great check-up Eli! We love seeing that mischievous sparkle in your eyes instead of the sad,"I don't feel well"look we saw so often last winter.

PopPop and Gromma are so excited to see you Wednesday.

Love and hugs,

Gromma