We promise to post pictures and funny stories about the adventurous King Brothers as soon as humanly possible. Currently, we are experiencing health difficulties. Nate caught a cold (the first week of preschool) in which he had two days of a runny nose and a REALLY bad attitude. He then shared said cold with Eli who in true Eli fashion developed PNEUMONIA on day 6. Not to be left out, I contracted same said cold only mine hit me like the flu and on day 5 I still think I might not make it! Throw into the mix that Daddy was traveling for the last 5 days and well... you get the picture! Finally, Nate felt super-jealous of big brothers cool nebulizer and now has a grotesque cough as well! Ah well, welcome back to school everyone!
4 comments:
Want me to send y'all come chicken soup?
Sammy, you just can't catch a break :( If I was there I'd pop over so you could take a nap ...and bring chicken soup!
Oohh..you poor guys. I wish I was there to help you out. Love you.
Croup, pneumonia, flu? It sounds as though there is a black cloud hanging over the King house right now. Hopefully, this will be it for bad health. Maybe you guys are getting out of the way so the rest of the fall and winter can be healthy. You all get well soon, and stay that way.
Love and prayers,
Momma/Gromma
Post a Comment