Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Our Big Boy

Laughing at momma's attempts to get a picture
Such a handsome big boy!

Nate started his 2.5 year old preschool on Tuesday. We are so lucky because it is the same wonderful program that Eli did last year with the same fantastic teachers! He goes to preschool Tuesday and Thursday from 9-11:45. He was so excited to be at "big boy school". He loves the whole process of washing his hands, hanging up his back pack and diving right in. His most favorite things are the kitchen, the play-do and the art. According to Nate he cried a bit when they left his classroom to go up to the gym(an indoor playground upstairs) but it was only for a minute because it was a new place! Our Nate is such a social guy and was in the mix with all the other kids. He is the youngest in the classroom but all of the kids are born between September and March 31st so it is a good range! He has a girlfriend already and her name is Lola! Whew, we need to keep a close eye on casanova the boy is a born flirt just like his brother! I will try to get a picture of Nate with his puppy backpack on because it will just melt your heart! I love this maniac!

4 comments:

Gromma said...

Nate, Such a big boy! I really like your cool t-shirt! If you can't wear orange, green is the next best thing.

Always be nice to the girls Nate, and they will love being around you. I am sure that Lola is a very smart little girl, having picked you for her friend.

I can't wait to see a picture of you wearing your back pack.

Love you so much,

Gromma

Rebecca Ladina said...

how is it possible that he gets cuter and cuter . . . i just framed a pict of nate & i from when he was only 3mo old. he was this round bowling ball of sweetness, now he's turning into a little boy!!!!

Rebecca said...

I can't believe how big the boys are, and that they are starting school. I know they will enjoy learning and making friends. Eli's dragon face is hilarious.

Grammy said...

What a sweet little boy. I can't believe how grown up both boys look.