Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Quarantine... continued
Nate was just diagnosed with the Croup! I wish I was making all of this up but I am not. I am thinking of running away to the wilds of Alaska, but Nate told me he would follow me and I dont think he is kidding!
2 comments:
No, I don't think he is, either. Hope this spell of bad health passes quickly, you need a break...and healthy kids.
praying for all,
Momma
Don't run to Alaska it's too cold!!! Hang in there...thinking about you all. Love you.
Post a Comment