Heavy hauler Eli
Little brother gets free ride
we have an interesting children's museum in town called the Orpheum. It is located in a historic movie theatre and it certainly has fun things for the kids to do (pretend castle and tug boat, legos and trains, giant sand table and water table and an outside dino dig area). It is run down and shabby around the edges but the boys love it!
2 comments:
Good for you for taking advantage of this children's museum. Who supports it? Now-a-days, you are fortunate to have it.
If the weather permits, maybe we can do that when I am there in August.
Love,
Gromma
Great pictures Sammie. You are getting so good at tell a story with pictures. I speak for all of us when I say "keep up the great work". It really helps me feel part of their lives. Love to all.
Post a Comment