Thursday, May 21, 2009

How do you say "Naughty" in Spanish?

Nate, has proven especially difficult to teach Spanish. The boy has absolutely no interest in learing his body parts, colors or objects in Spanish. When I try to get him to repeat after me he says "NO" or NO (fill in the spanish word). So I figured that porkchop would pick it up from watching big bro and boy was I right. A few days back Nate was eating a sticker (choking hazard) and I said "Nate, take that sticker out of your mouth right now". That little punk looked right at me with those twinkling eyes and said "sticker in BOCA mommy". Hmm... so he only speaks spanish while back-talking! I love it!

P.S. for you non spanish speakers boca=mouth!

3 comments:

Gromma said...

Nate,


Mi Hijo, su es muy chicito, Y dulce. If that means anything close to ..."You are really cute and sweet"...YEAH! Gromma needs to practice up so she can speak with her bilingual boys.

Hugs and Kisses,

Gromma

Grammy said...

Watch out for that one....!! What a cute little boy so full of it.

Rebecca Ladina said...

at least he hasn't started with "mama es loca!" :-)

besos!