Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Children's Discovery Museum-Oh How We Love You So!

Nate: hitting the climbing wall! Yosemite hear we come!
Eli: Playing diggers at the work table! This is his "leave me alone mommy" face

Eli going down the toddler slide! Way too big but he loved it!


Nate cooking in the play kitchen!




Nate sitting, listening to classical music, and rocking on the "front porch"! So happy!




Eli on the big-boy web climber!





Watch out... here he comes!


The boys taking mama on a combine drive!


Oh! We love the museum in Normal, IL! We love it even more now that Aunt Valmere and Uncle Wyn come and play with us! The boys had the best time. They discovered new things (recycling center, sand box, etc...). Of course the tractors, painting center and building center are always favorites! I love watching how the boy's interests grow and change as they do!







2 comments:

Grammy said...

Oh my...just how long are Eli's legs??? I can't believe how fast they are growing up. I miss you all. Thanks for sharing a part of you lives with us.

Gromma said...

Tell the boys, that Gromma would like to go back to the museum with them when she is there in August. I had fun there last summer. Aunt Val and Uncle Wyn had a ball and can't wait to go back. Great Pictures, my smile is solidly in place, this morning.

Love you all,

Momma