Eli has been in a tennis class for 3-5 years olds for the last 6 weeks. Its been... interesting! It is his first solo class ever in that Mommy and daddy are not in the room with them. The good news is that the kids can swing a racket and has great hand eye coordination. The funny news is that he is so his dad with his day-dreaming antics! The best thing of all though is that he LOVES it! What makes are little guy happy makes us happy!
3 comments:
That coach is wonderful! He is very patient and seems to know how to get the kids to do what they need to. Eli has a good, natural swing. WIll he continue with these classes, or are they done? I know he is in soccer now. All of these classes will help him control that tall body of his. Look what ballet did for his mommy. You were just a couple of months older, Sammy, when you started dance.
Sam, wait until he joins T-ball. That will be right up your alley.
I can't wait to compare this video to future videos. We will see the changes, year by year.
Love to all,
Gromma
so cute!!!! he looks like he holds the racquet well!!!! i miss my little cuties!!!!!
Such athelic ability!! I can't wait to see soccer. Yes, all these classes are so good for him. I know about those kids with the long legs. Gromma is right it really helps the coordination. Love you.
Post a Comment