Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Thank You Grammy, for taking such amazing pictures! What a handsome (beautiful for Sammy) family. I cannot believe how much the boys have grown, and how wonderful their mommy and daddy look.
Yo baby! Yo baby! Yo! That got everyone's attention and some how I clicked the camera at the right time! I had the best visit ever. Those boys are so special. I'll post my photos on snapfish this afternoon. Love to all
2 comments:
Thank You Grammy, for taking such amazing pictures! What a handsome (beautiful for Sammy) family. I cannot believe how much the boys have grown, and how wonderful their mommy and daddy look.
Love to all,
Gromma
Yo baby! Yo baby! Yo! That got everyone's attention and some how I clicked the camera at the right time! I had the best visit ever. Those boys are so special. I'll post my photos on snapfish this afternoon. Love to all
Post a Comment