Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Party like a 2 year old!

2 and 3 year old's eating elmo cake... sugar high!
Nate was a little hesitant at first to blow out his candles, especially because every other toddler in the room was blowing at him! Pretty funny! He looks so worried!
Meet Elmo! 

We had a small birthday party for Nate yesterday morning! Our playgroup friends came over for pizza, play-time, and cake and Nate had the best time ever! He is such a social little guy and loved having all of his friends here. A small bounce house (shaped like a castle of course) was the big surprise from mommy and daddy and I have never seen such a happy group of 2 and 3 year olds! 5 two and 3 year olds and 3 babies helped ring in Nate's second year! Thank you friends!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Sammie...the cake is awesome!! Looks like a great party.

Gromma said...

Nate, your mommy could open a birthday bakery. Wow! I mean Wow! Sammy,Promise me you will never tell anyone, or share pictures of the cakes I made for you. OK, I get it...that is why you make these masterpieces. I scarred you for life. Reap the benefits, boys!:)

Gromma