Monday, January 21, 2008

Bruin Toddler


So this is my non-subtle message about where Eli (Nate too!) should attend school! Eli's is a Bruin at heart... a momma knows these things about her boy! Look at that face! Eli is such a gigantic ham and we never know what adventures he will get into at any given moment. He surprised us yesterday by randomly reciting his ABC's in the car! He is such a smartie! We are becoming more and more convinced that Eli is either going to be a comedien with a flair for dramatics or a dramatic musician with a flair for the ridiculous! He has such a fun sense of humor and constantly surpises us with his musical ways. I sang the chorus to "Tomorrow" from the movie "annie" 3 times and he sang it for me the 4th time. WOW!

3 comments:

Gromma said...

THe first picture looks like it came from one of the early "Little Rascals" shows. He looks just like Spanky! The second one looks like a pledge shot from a fraternity. That's our boy!

Love,

Gromma

Rebecca Ladina said...

Well, they come from a long line of Bruins!!!!!!! I better never see red & yellow on those boys!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh, 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8 U-C-L-A, U-C-L-A FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!

Grammy said...

I think that was about the age Sam starting wearing his Stanford hat!!

I think you should sent the picture to Rick and Norm...they are on the lookout for big strong linemen!!