
So, I am on a quest to capture a buddy-buddy moment from the boys. HA! So bear with the funny-shots of the boys that I capture on my journey! doesnt Nate look nervous? He should, Eli tried to shove him off the couch in the 3rd of these pictures...momma is a quick moving women when she has to be! But then he gave him big hugs and told him he loved him. Welcome to sibling love! No babies where injured in the making of these pictures!
3 comments:
ELi,
You and Nate are going to give your momma many opportunities for sibling love...sibling wrestling matches, sibling rivalry, and "got your back, brother" sibling tough!''You are Gromma's boys!
Love you both,
Gromma
Nate's belly is awesome in those picts!!! I just want to squeeze & not let go!!!!!
Eli - always the little devil . . . I'd be nervous if I was Nate too!!!!
Love,
Auntie
AAAhhh! Such a sweet moment. Good job with the camera mom!!
Love the Grammy
Post a Comment