Meet the King Brothers! Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories. Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Big Cat Refuge Indiana
The boys and I drove 2 hours into rural Indiana and met up with some friends at the Big Cat Rescue. This facility is amazing! They rescue big cats from zoos, circuses and private residents where they have been neglected and abused. The cats have a home for life at the sanctuary and they are so loved. They have big beautiful enclosures, food, medical care. It was heartbreaking to hear the stories of how these animals were found. The boys loved seeing all the big cats up close!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I know I am in on this late, but what a wonderful place. I am so glad Nate and Eli can see these animals and understand how much they need to be protected are.
Love, Gromma
Post a Comment