The boys and I went on a grand adventure the week before Thanksgiving! We loaded the car up with toys, books, and junk food and drove 3 hours to St. Louis! We went to the Magic House Children's Museum and spent two amazing hours exploring and unreal museum! The Lewis and Clark exhibit was the favorite and I wish I had been able to capture the dark trail adventure that we got to climb through! Other favorites were the car mechanics shop, the water and bubble tables, the baby nursery, and the Executive, Judicial, and Legislative branches of government were also a huge hit! The funniest moment was when Nate got up on stage where he was supposed to sign a patriotic song and bust out with "dynamite" by Taio Cruz (a terrible pop song)! Hilarious!
After the museum we headed over to St. Louis Children's hospital for Nate's follow up appointment and the boys were fantastically well behaved! (amazing)! We then turned around and drove three hours home!
This trip was made possible by the starbucks located exactly half-way between here and St. Louis! :)
1 comment:
Thank goodness for Starbucks! I love these pictures! your boys never lack for imaginative fun if given the right props. I would have loved to hear that song, Nate.
Hugs,
Gromma
Post a Comment