The boys and I had a great time at the Mommy and Son breakfast! They ate lollipops and bacon for breakfast (along with cotton candy and pancakes)! They played games and had a balloon spider man and a balloon kitty made for them! Even better, I let them head over to the face painting table by themselves and they came back with vampire fangs dripping blood! Merry Christmas! After that they had pictures taken with Santa! The best part of the day is that they won a playmobil pirate ship in the raffle! Eli then proved he was the nicest boy ever by letting Nate have the pirate ship and only taking 2 of the pirates! These guys are my favorites!
1 comment:
The vampire boys are just the cutest. I'll bet they made Mr. and Mrs. Santa laugh. Congratulations on another raffle win. Keep it up, and you will break all records for our normally non-winning family.
Love to all,
Gromma
Post a Comment