Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Two feral dogs: Eli and Nate
Feral animals on the loose Feral animals take flight A-N-I-M-A-L GRRRRRRR!!!! Yes, he really is that cute and I have no idea why he is half naked!
We had friends over today and made these dog/bear/big cat masks! The masks inspired the boys to act like completely wild animals and get half naked! Oh wait, they do that anyways!
2 comments:
I love that Bob the dog was staying out of harms way...smart dog, Bob! These boys look seriously happy is these pictures. They make me laugh.
Hugs and kisses,
Gromma
I agree with Gromma...those boys make me laugh.
Post a Comment