Sunday, March 6, 2011

play dates

Play dates are so different now then when my guys were little ones. Now it is all about having drop off play dates. M is Eli's best friend and about every two weeks or either Eli goes to M's or M comes here. We have also had one of Nate's little friends over a couple of times and one of Eli and Nate's other friends from school! It is so much fun. We always do an art project, run around like maniacs and now we have added in Wii Just Dance Kids. Here are M, Eli and Nate going nuts for Kung Fu Fighting! It is so much fun! I love watching my boys make special friendships!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

What great entertainment. I want to do "Just Dance Kids" too!

Gromma said...

It is easier on MOMS also, when the kids are older. Toddler wars are not pretty...:)

I can't wait to get my wii!

Momma