We had such a fun 4th of July! We started the day off with another kids fun run! It was H-O-T!!! The boys were troopers though and had a good time. I may or may not have had to bribe Nate with ice cream to get him to run the home stretch. We then went to the big parade and waited and waited and waited. Just when we saw the first float the sky opened up and soaked us for the next 45 minutes! Eli wanted to stay and he and Sam watched the whole parade! Nate was over it about 5 floats in and he and I went home and dried off! We finished the day off with a completely fun BBQ at a friends house! Good times!
1 comment:
Good time memories! There is nothing better than a small town's 4th of July!
See you tomorrow...I can't believe it....YIPPEE!
Gromma
Post a Comment