Friday, July 2, 2010

Indian Acre's Fourth of July Parade

Rocket pops with Max and Sophia after the parade!
Singing their adorable Papoose camp song. The 3-4 year old group are the Papooses!
Nate holding the sign!
Eli working the crowd with his charm and natural silliness.

Oh, do we love Indian Acres Day Camp. The boys go to swim camp/day camp from 8:30 to noon on weekday mornings. They swim (twice...including a swim lesson) they do crafts, play games, run around like maniacs...generally, have an amazing morning. This place is so much fun.

Today was the annual 4th of July parade. Each group (3-4 year olds, 5-6, 7-9, 10-12) parade twice around the circle drive and then perform a song. This week during craft time they made tie-dye t-shirts, jingle ankle bracelets to wear during the parade, patriotic beads, etc... They were totally decked out for the parade and they loved it. Nate held hands with one of his darling counselors and Eli freestyled it around the parade route.

We are so lucky to have so many wonderful kids activities to do here.

2 comments:

Gromma said...

Dear Eli and Nate. You guys are so cool in your patriotic outfits. I wish I could have been there to watch your parade.

Thanks boys, for singing the Papoose song for me this morning. Also, for your awesome rendition of "We will, We will Rock You". I am looking forward to hearing both songs next weekend.

Love you,

Gromma

Grammy said...

Sign me up...I want to go to that camp too!!