Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bike Trip Adventure

Happy big boy biker! He will be without training wheels by the end of winter!
Nate being Nate!
My guys on the go!
We think that Nate should always wear a helmet...
Nate is starting to pedal! Watch out world!

We went to a local part that has a gorgeous bike/running path/nature trail to take a family bike ride (we chase/push the boys around the path!). We had so much fun! Nate is starting to pedal by himself and you have to run to keep up with our Eli! We were well on our way to a grand adventure when Nate made the acquaintance of a big bumble bee. He was looking at a sign and all of a sudden he started screaming and running away. He said " a bee got me, I touched it first!" Classic!

3 comments:

Gromma said...

Ow! Bad Bee! I am loking forward to visitng this park while I am there. The boys can show me their bike prowess and I can attempt to keep up!
You are lucky to live where there are so many parks to choose from, and the boys are lucky that you an Sam take them to visit and enjoy those parks.

See you soon,

Momma

Grammy said...

I can not believe how fast those boys are growing. Nate is just not a baby anymore. :( Thanks for the great pictures and stories. It makes my day to wake up to new adventures of the King brothers.
(Looks like gromma woke up the same time I did)!!

LOVE YOU ALL

Rebecca Ladina said...

eli & i have matching yellow bikes!!!! except mine has girlie ribbons tied to it!