Saturday, September 20, 2008

Wild man Nate

Tall enough to open doors, mischievous enough to get into trouble!
Random cheerio on head! This provided much humor at breakfast this morning! what a nut!

Nate is exploding physically and mentally right now!  He has a crazy vocabulary and has already started memorizing his favorite books and songs and signing them back to us (books: "Go dogs go" and song "Baby Beluga").  People in our music and little gym classes always comment on how totally happy he is! He is a big, smiling, rolly-polly happy guy! He is starting to run (which means I am starting to chase him). He climbs  on everything and laughs like a maniac while he does it! His temper has mellowed and we only very rarely see it these days (he saves it for serious business like not being able to climb on something he wants to).  He is almost 18 months and I cant wait to see what his stats are at his appt.  We are so infatuated with this little boy! 

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Little boy!! I don't think so. He has grown so much in the last month. Such a cutie. I'm glad to hear big brother is feeling better today. Grammy was very very worried about him. Love you all.

Gromma said...

Nate, you imp! I laugh just looking at your grin. The cheerio on the forehead is a riot. Give your momma a break with the climbing, buddy. She doesn't need daily heart attacks, plus she might have to put a bell on you so that you can't go into stealth mode while climbing.

Love you SO much,

Gromma