Meet the King Brothers!
Eli is a gregarious, inventive older brother with a wicked since of humor and a gigantic heart! He loves books, trains, building with blocks, reading, and making up his own stories.
Nate is a happy-go-lucky sweetheart with a broad streak of wild-man to make it interesting. He loves animals, painting, building with blocks, reading books, and running around like a crazy man.
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Happy Birthday Auntie Becca!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE BECCA!!!
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Auntie Becca
Happy Birthday to You!!!
We wish we were in Georgia to give you Big Smoochies!
Thank you guys very much for the birthday greeting. I am sorry it's late. I haven't checked the blog in about a week. Tell Milo thank you also. Love, Becca
2 comments:
What cuties! I am sure Auntie Becca loved that birday greeting!
Smoochies from those two are pretty awesome.
Love,
Gromma
Thank you guys very much for the birthday greeting. I am sorry it's late. I haven't checked the blog in about a week. Tell Milo thank you also. Love, Becca
Post a Comment